Lori Thompson Portraits

Welcome to Lori Thompson Portrait's Blog! This is where you will find my favorite pictures from recent sessions that I call "Sneak Peeks!" Leave a comment if you'd like.
Please remember that pictures from here are not to be printed. They are copyrighted to me and can be ordered through me if you'd like a printed copy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at lori@lorithompsonportraits.com. Also, please be sure to visit my full website at http://www.lorithompsonportraits.com.
That is where you will find my full portfolio, pricing information and client proofing links. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Another senior girl

I had a wonderful time meeting Jessica. Her mom had some creative poses! Here's a sneak peek for you. More to come!!

No comments: